Wednesday, June 08, 2011

I'm Back!

I haven't posted for a long time, but I'm posting now. Ok today was a half day at school so we went home early and in the back of the bus, there were 3 7th graders. One of them I new from when I was in 4th grade. His name is Jake and he called me Carl(along with a lot of other people)all of 4th grade. Me and my friend Lorenz were wondering why they were there. I hope they are not on the bus tomorrow. In other words
I wanna tell you whats going on in the life of Catherine. Today I have the Arts Fair,
Friday I have an awards assembly,Monday I have a Roman feast,Tuesday I have a choir
concert,Wednesday I have a roller skating party, and Thursday IT'S MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! I'm sooooooo excited! On the 17th and 18th I wanna through a big "Bye-bye 6th hello 7th!" party. these next two weeks are gonna be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.