Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Back To Work

Well, last night was an ordeal. We went to see fireworks and that was cool. We could see four different shows going on from where we were over the bay. The girls loved it. Unfortunately, there is only one bridge off that island and some dopes were blocking it. So it took us 2 hours to get out of there, not to mention the hour to get home it usually take to get from there. It was horrible. The kids slept the whole time, but it was horrible for me. I was so tired when I got home. Then this morning of course, I had to get up and go to work. I like the holidays off with pay thing, but I do not know how I feel like about the holidays in the middle of the week thing. Anyway, I took the kids to the pool after work. They are excited about their new beds coming tomorrow. That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.