Sunday, July 09, 2006

Carolynn's Kid News

On Sunday, David and Mom completed Kingdom Hearts and they started on Kingdom Hearts 2 and I was lazy all day- Thank you, Thank you.

Monday I was lazy- Thank you, Thank you.

Tuesday was fun. We played games and watched movies and ate hot dogs and at 9:00pm we saw firework. They’re awesome!

On Wednesday, we were lazy, but we cleaned and went to the pool.

Then on Thursday, we woke up around 9:00 and the guys who came to build our bed came around 9:28. After they were done, the bunk bed was wonderful! It has a desk and drawers on the side! Then we played on it until 5:00. Then we had dinner.

On Friday morning we partied and played and Catherine was weird, but everyone knows that. I played with my Cabbage Patch Kids for a long time. Then we danced around like weirdos and Catherine shook her butt! Kitty was in our window. After we danced I made my bed. Then I drew lots of pictures and read a book. Then we had dinner.

On Saturday morning I cleaned and ate pancakes. They were delicious. Then we went to see Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest. Then we played like weirdos at home and ate at Wendy’s.

P.S. Why won’t you people answer my question of the week? Last week it was “What’s your favorite Disney character?”

**********************************************************
Carolynn’s Question Of The Week

What is your favorite Nickelodeon cartoon character?

Carolynn: Patrick from SpongeBob Square Pants
Catherine: Boots from Dora the Explorer
Mom: Angelica Pickles from Rugrats
David: SpongeBob Square Pants

1 comment:

  1. i missed last weeks question...my favorite disney character is probably piglet and my favorite nicktoon character is baby jaguar from go diego go

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.