Sunday, July 16, 2006

Carolynn's Kid News

Did You Know…

…Catherine is the messiest person you will ever know. You should see our room. The floor is scattered with her toys.

…David is a good at drawing. We draw stuff together everyday in a book. He plays games with me and sometime we go to the pool.

…Mom goes to work and makes dinner. She takes us places usually.

…Me, I play video games, play in my room, and sometimes I even clean around the house.

…Kitty sleeps, meows for attention, likes to play with a feather on a stick and drinks out of a fountain.

***************************************
Carolynn’s Question Of The Week

What is your favorite American landmark?

Carolynn- White House
Catherine- Mount Rushmore
Mom: The Hollywood Sign
David: Niagara Falls

2 comments:

  1. the space needle in seattle

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave landmark is the Golden Gate Bridge.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.