Friday, October 27, 2006

Boo!

Some time back, right about the time I noticed my kids stopped caring about this website, I started monitoring it. Today I have compiled my research. Here is what I have found.

27% of people who visit this website do so from AOL. This would include my Aunt and Uncle, my Grandma when she is at home, and possibly my parents and sister.

17% of visits to this site come from my office. This is me updating.

17% of the visitors to this site come from unknown places.

14% of the visits come from Williamsburg, Virginia. This would be my friend Heather.

8% of the visits to this site come from Barre, Vermont. This is my friend Trish.

6% of the visits to this site come from San Bernardino County Goverment Offices. This has to be my mom checking at work.

5% of the visits come from a law firm in Indianapolis, Indiana. These ones are my friend Cari at work.

2% of this sites visits come from a real estate office in El Cajon, California. This is my Grandma checking from work.

2% of the visits come from Roseville, California. I am pretty sure this is my friend Paula.

2% of the visits come from Garland, Texas. This is David's dad and David's sister.

So that is it. These are our readers. Just so you know. Feel free to pass this site along to anyone else you feel might enjoy it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Today is crazy hair day for Carolynn's class. Here are a couple of pictures of her crazy new do.


Crazy Hair Day Posted by Picasa


Crazy Hair Day Posted by Picasa

Here's another fun little Halloween treat. Find out which cartoon character you are most like. Click Here!

******************************************************************


Disney Villians Posted by Picasa

Our Top 10 Disney Villains

10. Yzma- The Emperor’s New Groove
9. Chernabog- Fantasia
8. Sid Phillips- Toy Story
7. Queen of Hearts- Alice in Wonderland
6. Scar- The Lion King
5. Ursula- The Little Mermaid
4. Hades- Hercules
3. Cruella De Vil- 101 Dalmatians
2. Jafar- Aladdin
1. Maleficent- Sleeping Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.