Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Do You See Dead People?

Today we have several entries to our Halloween “X-Files”.

First, I got these pictures from my Uncle Steve of the inside of the Whaley House, which was featured in yesterdays Haunted Places. He and my Aunt say they have seen ghosts here. I have been there too, but I saw no ghosts.


Inside the Whaley House Posted by Picasa


Also inside the Whaley House Posted by Picasa

Next, I have a couple of Halloween pictures. These are my friend Trisha’s kids and dog in last years Halloween attire.


Morgan and Sidney looking scary last Halloween. Posted by Picasa


Even the dog got dressed up. Posted by Picasa

Finally, here is my list of …

Ten Movies That Scared the You-Know-What Out Of Me

1. Silence of The Lambs
2. What Lies Beneath
3. Halloween
4. The Shining
5. Children of the Corn
6. Christine
7. Pet Cemetery
8. Lady In White
9. Seven
10. Congo

*********************************

Last night I watched the movie Memoirs of a Geisha. It was pretty good. It had the same two women from the movie Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, which I also liked. Those two women have to be two of the most beautiful women in the entire world. They should be eliminated for making the rest of us look like a bunch of ugly people. Them and Angelina Jolie. How dare they go around in public making all others pale in comparison!

My friend Dee Ann from work got me a bunch of recipes for dinner made in the crock-pot. I hardly ever use mine, but it sounded like a good idea since I work all day and I am the only one who cooks. Well, unless you count Peanut Butter and Jelly, frozen pizza, and Top Ramen. So anyway, today I am trying my first one. We are having pot roast with carrots, celery, and potatoes. The only things I had used my crock pot for before was making macaroni and cheese with ham casserole and melting nacho cheese. I will let you know how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.