Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wine or Whine

Today at work, we had a man come in to buy some baskets. He gave us all this wine… A lot of wine. I got four bottles of wine, two red and two white. Plus I got one bottle of grape juice for the kids. Anyway, I do not know a thing about wine. I never drank any in my life. I am not much of a drinker. I saw alcohol do some really bad stuff to some people I like a long time ago. After that, I never really wanted to be like that. So, does anyone know anything about wine? The four bottles I have are

California Classic Chablis
California Muscat of Alexandria
California Classic Red Table Wine
California Carignane/Rouge

The first two I am pretty sure are white wines and the bottom two are red. Maybe I will try them.



Carolynn went to the Knott’s Berry Farm today with her friend Kina. She will probably write all about it on her page.

Tomorrow is our turkey extravaganza. I got the bird in the fridge. I am ready to cook. Catherine wrote this list of things she is thankful for at school.

I’m thankful for David, Mom, Brett, Aaron, Elvis, Carolynn, and Hercules.
I’m thankful for school because I would be smart when I grow up
I’m thankful I have my family because I would have a home.
I’m thankful for God because He made me.
I’m thankful for food because I won’t die.
I’m thankful for family, Kitty, Elvis, Priscilla, David, Mommy, Daddy, and Jesus.

There sure are a lot of pets on that list.

That is all for now. Oh, yes and here are a few more pictures of our new place.


This is our old kitchen. The dishwasher didn't work. Only half of the stove burners worked and one of the drawers was broken.


This is our new kitchen. It's way better.


This is the old dining room. It was small and cramped and the cupboard over there had the washer and dryer in it.


This is our new dining room. It's much bigger and nicer.

*******************
For those of you who guessed… my actual major is Broadcast Media Communication. And I am almost done!! WOO HOO!

2 comments:

  1. broadcast media communication is very close to journalisim so i think i am the winner!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.