Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas everyone! Things here are pretty exciting. Santa came last night. He filled everyone’s stockings with goodies, even the cat’s stockings. Here are a few pictures of the girls opening their presents.


Catherine's new pants.


Carolynn playing her new Game Cube game.


Carolynn's Build-A-Bear got a new outfit.


Catherine got her very own Stitch.


Carolynn playing Nintendogs.

I am making a ham for our Christmas Feast. In addition, I will have to say I must agree with my friend Trish, ham gravy rules! I am also making green bean casserole and blueberry pie. We are having a nice quiet Christmas at home and I like it.

I would also like to say thanks to my mom and dad for the great gift cards and to my Aunt Chris and Uncle Steve who sent me a Simpson’s Uno game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.