Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Feet Hurt… And Other Things That Come From A Day at Disneyland

There will be a video later, when I feel like making one. I have two other videos in process right now and Carolynn is working on one. Sometimes I just can throw them together easily. The Father’s Day one I made only took me a minute to put together. It took much longer for the girls to make the art. Sometimes they take longer because you have to gather the pictures or video you want to use. Anyway, I will make a Disneyland video I just have not yet.

Anyway, yesterday we spent the whole day at Disneyland. And I really mean the whole day. We left in the morning and returned to the house about 1:00 AM. My feet hurt so bad this morning I could not get my shoes on. I had to wear flip-flops to work. My legs ache too.

First thing yesterday morning we went and got a box of donuts, which we ate while getting ready. We left the house about 10:00 AM. We arrived at Disneyland, parked and took the tram to the entrance. By the time we got all the way in it was about 11:30 AM. We ran into Cruella DeVille on the way. She told Catherine she was going over to the California Adventure to find Koda and make a rug out of him. (Catherine was wearing a Brother Bear shirt and the Brother Bear area is in the California Adventure.)


The girls were each allowed one ride they just had to ride. Catherine picked Space Mountain. Therefore, we headed that way first. The line was a 75-minute wait. Luckily, they have Fast Pass so we got our Fast Pass tickets to come back between 7:05 and 8:05 later that night. Next, we looked at the new Finding Nemo submarines. The line there was 2 hours. We decided to come back later. Carolynn’s must ride was the Matterhorn. We rode that. It was fun. We then walked around and checked a few other things. We wanted to ride Peter Pan, but for some reason that line is always long. It fluctuated between 60 and 90 minute waits all day and we never did ride it. Same thing ended up happening with Nemo. The line never got less that 2 Hours. Oh, well, there will always be other times.


We went to the California Adventure next. We went on the Grizzly River Run rapids ride. I got so soaked. It took most of the rest of the day to dry. I did get a cool new pin to commemorate the occasion. The girls and David rode the Tower of Terror (I will not do it again.) and we had lunch. We went back to Disneyland after that. We rode the Pirates of the Caribbean and the Haunted Mansion. Then we watched the parade. By then it was time for Space Mountain. We shopped for souvenirs. We went back to the California Adventure for the Electric Parade, the back to Disneyland for fireworks and finally Fantasmic. By the time we got out of there, it was nearly midnight. I am exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.