Thursday, June 21, 2007

Stats (Updated)

Over the last two weeks, I have tracked the amount of people who view this website. Here is what I have come up with:

In 2 weeks, we have had 68 visits. That is an average of 34 visits a week. That is an average of five visits a day. That is an average of one visitor every 5 hours.



The majority of these visits come from AOL as you can see. We have had 26 AOL visits in the past two weeks. That is an average of two visits per day. I have no way of confirming who visited when. However, I do know that my parents, my aunt and uncle, and my Grandma (when she is at home), all are AOL users. Therefore, I would like to say Hello Family! to those AOL users who are visiting.

My Grandma also checks when she is at work in El Cajon. She has visited from work twice in the last two weeks. Hi Grandma!

My friend Heather, in Virginia, visited 8 times in the last two weeks. That is just over one visit every other day. Here is a friendly Anchors Aweigh! to Heather, Ken (who is overseas serving his country, but will be home soon), Joey and Kayleigh. (I hope I spelled that right!)

My friend Cari, in Indiana, has visited twice in the last two weeks. She does her visiting from her work. Here is my Hello to Cari! Say hi to Glenn, Scott, and Paige for me!

Here is where it gets a bit tricky. I have confirmed three visits from New Bern, North Carolina, where my friend Trish lives. However, I have had 19 more visits from an ISP address of 71.177.16 over the last two weeks. I currently believe that this is also Trish, though there are two different ISP addresses involved. This theory has yet to be confirmed. (Hi Trish… who’s almost 30 HA HA!)
This mystery has been solved... well sort of. The three confirmed New Bern were in fact Trish, however, the 19 unidentified were not. The 19 visits came from the Menifee, California area. I don't know anyone in Menifee, or the area. But with the fact that this person has visited our site 19 times in two weeks, this makes me think you may know us. So, if you do, please let us know who you are so we can say hi to you.

In other related visitors, in the last two weeks we had one visit from an unknown ISP (76.181.23) that linked to us from “A Woman’s Blog Is Her Castle”. This visit came at 3:18 am one night. (Hello whoever you were. Shouldn’t you be in bed so late at night anyway?)
Another mystery solved. This one came from Marion, Ohio. Hi Trisha's family!

We have had two visits in the last two weeks from another of those unknown ISP addresses (71.165.164). I have seen this one before and I am sure this is someone we know. So whoever you are, confess, and we will say Hi to you too.
Another mystery solved... This one is from Whittier, California. My friend Angela lives in that area and I believe these are her visits. Hi Angela!

Two more visits came from different unknown ISP addresses these past two weeks. (76.187.91) Whoever this is linked our blog from an email they received in their Yahoo! e-mail account. I personally only sent this link by e-mail to one person with a Yahoo email. That was David’s sister Gena. I cannot confirm it was she who visited those two times, but, Hi Gena.
Confirmed as Gena!

Here is an interesting one, in the past two weeks we have had two visits from Elmira, New York. Those aren’t the first times I have seen that one either. However, I don’t believe I know anyone in Elmira, New York. So whoever you are, I hope you enjoyed your visits. Feel free to visit some more. If we know you, confess it and we’ll say Hi to you too. Otherwise, Good Afternoon Elmira!

Finally, we had one hit from Australia. It came from someone in Sydney, New South Wales who uses the Australian version of MSN. This visitor arrived at our blog by mistake I am sure, but G’Day! to the folks down under.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.