Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Angry Blogger- My Blog, My Right To Be Angry

Earlier today, as some may have noticed, I had been so mad that I actually made this, and both the girls’ blogs, “Invitation Only” blogs, so that unless I invited you, you could not see it. I have calmed down since then and have decided to re-open it. However, I have also decided that the time to sit here and just take crap from people is OVER! Seriously, I am too tired of dealing with a bunch of bullshit. Every word I write in this post, I mean them. Freaking copy it, make many copies. Give it to your lawyers. Email it to everyone. I do not give a damn. Guess what? It is a free country. Check out Freedom of Speech.

Here is the news. My family, well most of it anyways, thinks I am some kind of weirdo, maybe that I am some kind of tramp. I do not really know. They seem think I am some kind of damn fool who does not know her ass from her elbow. However, these people, all of them, whether they chose to admit it or not, and they will not, they are dead wrong. They know nothing of my life and have no right to sit there and pass judgment on me.

I usually say sweet things. Things like;

You cannot choose your family.
You only get one family so you should all learn to get along.
Forgive and forget.
Do not let the past bring down your present and future.

Well, I have decided to take my own advice. I was wrong. You CAN choose your family. You cannot choose the people that you are blood related to. You cannot choose whom you are related to by marriage. Nevertheless, it is true; you can choose your family.

Forgive and forget is for minor things. Some things cannot be forgiven. I am sorry that is just the way it works.

From this day forward, I will not allow the actions of others mess with my life. You all can fight amongst yourselves; I do not want any part of it. I will not get in the middle of any crap. My parents will not speak to my aunt and uncles. There were apparently some heated words exchanged. I do not care what they are; I do not want to know. I have not spoken to my Uncle Dan or his children in a very long time. I know nothing about them, so do not ask me. I get the occasional e-mail from my Aunt Christine or Uncle Steve. They have not done anything to me and what they may have done to you is none of my business. They sent Catherine a nice fondue pot. Maybe they are rather odd, okay there is no maybe about it. Nevertheless, whatever, at least they e-mail once in awhile.

I have been sitting here for months now, hoping that everyone could learn to get along. My own mother has not spoken to me in more than a year. Why? Beats the crap out of me. I am pretty sure some stuff my ex-husband said had something to do with it, but why she believed him I have no idea. My supposed father, who I have always treated as a father, even though by blood he is not, is also not speaking to me. Why? Same reasons as my mother I guess. My sister, whom which I have never gotten along with, is not speaking to me, but frankly, I do not wish to speak to her for reasons I do not find appropriate for posting. My brother, who I have only spoken to recently, lied to me and I am sure believes all the lies that have been told about me. Moreover, just for the record, not one of these people actually spoke to me, e-mailed me, or in any way contacted me to confirm any of this.

I am sure they are all reading this, as I know they do, I have the proof in my site meter. They are probably all thinking things like….

“She never called us either” or "What were we supposed to think?"- Since when is it my job to chase down rumors people may have spread about me and make sure people don’t believe them? If I decided to hate you all because someone told me you were drug dealers, would you think that was dumb of me not to confirm it first?

“She didn’t visit Grandma in the hospital.”- I did not. I could not. I wanted to, but I just could not do it. I did not want to see her that way. I did call there. I did send flowers, cards, and pictures.

“She is just an attention seeking drama queen.”- Yep, that is it. You got me. I just love my own family treating my like something nasty they stepped in.

Well, as of this minute, I am done. I am done with all of you. I tried. I tried to be nice. I tried the whole forgive and forget thing. I posted for your birthdays. I sent you videos. I failed. So quit coming here. I know I cannot stop you. However, you have no right to be a part of our lives. We are not a part of yours. We are doing fine without you. Do not send any more packages. Do not send cards or letters. They will be returned. You do not know us. You obviously do not want to know us. So go on. I am done.

**********
"Where there is love, there is pain." Spanish

It is by universal misunderstanding that all agree. For if, by ill luck, people understood each other, they would never agree. -
Charles Baudelaire

"You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved, and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it." Anonymous

Ecclesiastes 3:12 I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life.

"The greatest things ever done on Earth have been done little by little."- William Jennings Bryan

"Everyone who got to where they are had to begin where they were." - Richard Paul Evans

"They do not love that do not show their love." John Heywood

"To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness." - Dr. Robert Muller

"It has been wisely said that we cannot really love anybody at whom we never laugh". Agnes Repplier

"When life's problems seem overwhelming, look around and see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself fortunate." - Ann Landers

3 comments:

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.