Friday, July 06, 2007

Happy Days

"A heart that loves is always young." Greek Proverb

****



First, Happy Birthday Morgan! Morgan is 11 years old today. I hear she is having a bit of a sleepover and a trip to the beach. Doesn’t that sound exciting? I hope she has a super great time.

*************************************



Next, Welcome Home Ken! My friend Heather’s husband returned from deployment on Tuesday. Glad he made it home safe and sound. I am sure Heather, Joey, and Kayleigh are happy too.





*************************************


Finally, it is Friday, so that is always happy. Two days of sleeping in.

Speaking of sleeping in… my kids have turned into lazy bums this summer. They aren’t rolling out of bed these days until the crack of noon.

Well that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.