Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sandwiches

That is what I am eating right now. I got it at Subway. It is good. I have very little to do. It is the last day of the month. Work is slow. Therefore, I am eating a sandwich.

So here’s what happened….

Saturday, I ran errands all day. I picked up some stain for work. I got groceries. I went a few other places. Then I got some dinner at the Pick Up Stix. It was good. David does not eat Asian food, so sucks to be him. We watched Wedding Crashers. It was pretty funny. The girls left Saturday morning on a trip to the High Desert to visit relatives. They might write about it later.

Sunday, I drove up early to go pick up the girls. I figured if I went early, it would not be as hot and the air conditioner in my car quit working recently. It is not a huge problem here, but there…

I went to my mom’s house. I got to see my dog. I brought him low fat dog food. He is looking a bit porky. He is still the same old dumb dog though. Anyway, my mom and dad were taking my grandpa to see a ball game so I spent the day with my sister. That must have been a record setter. I made it all day and I did not even kill her. We were going to go get our toes done, but every nail place in Apple Valley was closed so we ate at Applebee’s instead. Then the girls came and played with the dogs for a few. Then we all went to a movie. We saw The Simpson’s Movie. Yes, again. It was still awesome. After the movie, the girls and I drove home. It was cool by then because it was almost night.

That is about it. Oh, Burger King has Simpson’s toys in their kid’s meal. Feel free to eat a lot of kid’s meals and send me the toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.