Monday, August 27, 2007

So Cute



My friend Heather sent me this picture of our little Catherine. She must have been about three or four at the most. Isn’t she cute? A far cry from the little beast who, just this morning, tried to sneak out the door to school wearing a jumper with missing buttons, two socks that didn’t match at all, and looking like she hadn’t had her hair brushed in a month. When I asked her what she was thinking when she got dressed, she said she had no other clothes and she could not find any hairbrush. She has plenty of clothes! I walked into her room (which was no small feat in that toy landmine) and quickly and easily came up with a clean shirt, shorts and matching socks. I also found the hairbrush she could not find (it was on the bathroom counter) and brushed her hair.

I am coming up with some good pictures for my couples video. Keep them coming. I made a video of my Saturday and it is just missing the music. My sister is supposed to be supplying me with that soon. I was gone all day on Saturday and when I got home, the place was clean. I almost died from the shock. The kids were pretty good too. I only got one phone call about a flying basket of keys and cell phone chargers. Yesterday we did not do much. It was cloudy and rained in the morning. We had a Mexican fiesta for dinner with some homemade guacamole. It was delicious.

Stay tuned for that video from Saturday.
Tonight we are having chicken fried steak for dinner.

2 comments:

  1. Catherine always has been quite a fashion don't. If she had on two different socks....she probably has another pair exactly like it somewhere. If you are waiting for Sarah to send you some music, she has a class this evening, so it will be a little while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, she told me that. It's okay. It will be worth the wait. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.