Friday, September 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Dear Catherine!

Our little Catherine is growing up. She turned eight today. We did not do anything special today. We had some cupcakes and she got a card from my Grandma. She had a little party last weekend at my mom’s house. (I am still working on my video from last weekend’s trip.) Tomorrow she is having a sleepover. So far, one person has called to say they were coming. We spent all today getting ready. The house is clean and the decorations are up. We are having a puppy party. I will be making a video I am sure. All that cleaning made me tired and I doubt I will get much sleep tomorrow. I had better get to bed while the gettin’ is good.

1 comment:

  1. ONCE AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN CATHERINE. Hope you have a fun sleepover, we would have came but we weren't invited this time. Heah havent heard of any planes going down between here and the other coast yet today, good sign, I always worry when I am flying until I get to my destination. Being today is 9-22, 11x2=22, sorta scares me a bit, ohh well Planes go up, they gotta come down. I just dont like flying anymore, used to love it, but to much kaos anymore. Have a fun day. Uncle Steve

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.