Sunday, September 02, 2007

Lazy Sunday

It is another day of nothing. It is just too hot. The whole outdoors is sweaty. It is hot, overcast, and nasty. Carolynn’s friend Jessica is here. They are torturing the cats. Catherine made a birthday wish list and posted it on her page. We had hot dogs for dinner. Catherine ate a whole cantaloupe. Here is the evidence.





I do not have to work tomorrow! Woo! I love not working and still being paid. Holidays rule!

It is consensus that Aunt Paveena absolutely makes the best ever egg rolls.

My Aunt Christine and Uncle Steve won some kind of cool “Day at the Races” thing for today. They get to meet Nascar drivers and all that stuff. I guess it is a huge deal to racing fans. Bet it is damn hot at the races today. I am not a Nascar fan. They are. I know my Grandma and my friend Cari love it too. Maybe Heather’s husband too, I cannot remember.

I am a fan of other races though. I like horse races, if I go. Del Mar is fun. I went to Santa Anita before too. I like video game races. We have Mario Kart and The Simpson’s Road Rage. When I was smaller, we had Pole Position on our Atari. That was high tech.

4 comments:

  1. We had a fantastic time, we sat in the Upstair Presidential Suites, a once in a life time thing we know. We sat 9 seats down from STEVIE WONDER, he was nice, he had his two grandson's with him. Also Zack and Cody were up there with us, from the Disney channel, they actually wouldn't sit still, running around like a couple of spoiled brats, which we know they probably are. Also hanging around up there was Billy Baldwin and his son. Was really something to be on that side of the race track for a race. NASCAR IS THE ALL AMERICAN SPORT, SO IF YOU CLAIM TO BE A TRUE AMERICAN, NASCAR SHOULD BE IN YOUR BLOOD!!!! YES NASCAR IS A SPORT. A TRUE SPORTSMAN WILL AGREE 100%!! PITY THE FOOL THAT SAYS OTHERWISE. LOL LOL LOL ps---way way to hot though, even hotter down there than the high desert, go figure???

    ReplyDelete
  2. PSSSSS-----Your Grandma's driver #48, Jimmy Johnson, local El Cajon boy, took the Checkered flag!!!yeahhhhhhhh, We really like him but we really wanted #99 Carl Edwards, who came in second to win. But he won last week in Bristol. NASCAR RULES!!!! psssssss- your GRANNY and CARY, have good taste in sports.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, ken loves nascar too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. who is Ken's driver he roots for, we have a few favorite's out there?? alot of classy guys!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.