Friday, September 14, 2007

Mystery Book

The post right underneath this was posted by Catherine. I am not sure how she did it. She says she was trying to save the website to show me so I could buy her that book for her birthday. She is so wierd.

So since everyone is interested in my plans for the weekend...

I thought about going to my mom's to hang out with my sister. But then, I decided not to because my parents are getting ready to go on a trip and I didn't want my kids to get in the way. Then my sister still insisted I come and she also insistes my dad wants us to come too. So in the end we decided to make the trip. Tomorrow we are making the trip to the high desert. Sunday they are making the trip down here to Pala.

Tomorrow I shall be making my Hollywood Epic about last weekends adventure. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. so is that yes or no for this side of the high desert for tomorrow then? uncle steve and aunt chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure we want you guys to come, I have most of my stuff packed up and ready. I have a couple of things to do in the AM but we get up early. I need to get my oil changed and go to Stater bros and pick up a few things. Then thats about it. I have been getting all the Halloween stuff out, because Allison wants to know where the "wrat" is. So we are getting into the Fall mood. Then Sunday we will have the last of the summer swim party. Sounds like a busy week-end

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.