Tuesday, September 25, 2007

There Is Nothing Exciting About Tuesday

I finished Catherine's movie and posted it on her page. I am working on two other posts. One about my friend Heather's husband (He's a hero.) and the other is a video about my weekend trip two weekends ago. That one was having technical difficulties. I think I should have it finished tomorrow. Other than that, nothing exciting going on here. Carolynn has a cross country meet this week on Thursday. Like last week, I will send in a substitute to get pictures since I have to work. David and Catherine went last week to cheer and take the pictures. Anyway, check out the video from Catherine's birthday.

4 comments:

  1. Well done video, I see eggrolls were on the menu, yummy, because of you are going to make some again real soon, just not one of those things over the years we thought of making. Looks like Catherine had a good time. Just nice seeing videos more centered around you and your girls. Have you ever been to a chinesse rest. that serves cream cheese wontons, seems to be more common and most rest. we have been to now offer them. Now those are so easy to make and so so good. Well keep your posts coming thru, enjoy them alot. uncle steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, eggrolls and mac and cheese. And not the Kraft kind either. I don't care for cream cheese wontons, but a lot of places have them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn girl your just like your Aunt, has to be homemade mac and cheese. And as for egg rolls just finished making a batch, gonna share some with our dear neighbors across the street. Your Aunt made homemade potato corn chowder, it is so so good. OK think I will indulge in some of the fine things I just raved about. Uncle Steve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well they do have internet on the east coast as well. so just thought i would let you know we had a great flight, landed right on time. The game was great the Red Sox won, we got to sing the Neal Diamond song, the hot dogs were good. Cooperstown is wonderful the leaves are starting to turn we took a little cruise on the Erie canal. I took a ton of pictures and Mike and grandpa are looking forword to seeing you when we get back. Brian Adams will rock...

    MOM

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.