Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Crushing Defeat

My boss has just informed me that the Padres suffered a terrible loss last night. Sorry all you Padres fans out there. I like the Yankees, but just for the historical value. I have no idea who any of their players are now or if they are a winning team. Sorry San Diego. I may live here, but I do not have to root, root, root for the home teams.

I have not received any baseball memories from anyone yet. I also noticed that I have no comments on my Family Time video. That is odd. I usually get a lot of Ebert and Roper on my movies. Not many votes in the poll either. Maybe something is the matter with the site. If anyone sees this and is having problems, e-mail me.

I will try to get some good baseball stories tonight. I am seeing my dad and grandpa at Pala this evening to see Bryan Adams. It should be very cool.

This Week In Baseball TV


COL @ PHI Wed Oct. 3 3 pm on TBS
LAA @ BOS Wed Oct. 3 6:30 pm on TBS
CHC @ ARI Wed Oct. 3 10 pm on TBS
COL @ PHI Thu Oct. 4 3 pm on TBS
NYY @ CLE Thu Oct. 4 6:30 pm on TBS
CHC @ ARI Thu Oct. 4 10 pm on TBS
NYY @ CLE Fri Oct. 5 5 pm on TBS
LAA @ BOS Fri Oct. 5 8:30 pm on TBS
ARI @ CHC Sat Oct. 6 6 pm on TBS
PHI @ COL Sat Oct. 6 9:30 pm on TBS

4 comments:

  1. Well, I am a Padres fan and they got SHAFTED last night. Holiday DIDN'T TOUCH THE PLATE!!!

    As for baseball memories, I don't really have any significant ones. The only thing I think is neat about my baseball experiences is that I've seen the Padres play the Reds at Riverfront Stadium in Ohio and I've seen the Reds play the Padres at Qualcomm Stadium and neither one of them play at either field anymore. Sorry I'm not more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. If you have any pictures I'd love to see. Besides, I think you are plenty interesting. I have a bunch of interesting baseball stories now. I will post them later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI the Yankees are the American league wild card. The Red Sox are the winners of the east, the Angels are the winners in the west, and the rest is just not that important to mention. I am sure my Dad could tell you a few baseball stories. But he is at the happiest place on earth "Pala" and they are loaded with free buffet coupons and plan to use them. Thanks for the tip on the Valley View,they planned to hit that one today for lunch. I am back at work today, but you have great time and enjoy Bryan Adams.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a bunch of Valley View coupons too. I still haven't got any from Harrah's or Pala though. I guess I should go there more. :)

    Well, glad I didn't pick a total loser team or something.

    I am at work too. I see we are are working hard.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.