Sunday, October 07, 2007

Fall Sundays

Since yesterday I made some beef stew for a fall food, my mom showed me today how to make chicken and homemade noodles. I never made homemade noodles before. It was so good. We ate it with biscuits and honey or jelly. My mom said way back in the olden days, my grandma used to make noodles like that. It was easy. My sister took some of the chicken noodle soup and pumpkin bread to her friend. It's nice to spread a little fall cheer. The evenings are getting cooler. The Halloween decorations are going up. I love the fall.

Here's some more exciting news. On November 11, my mom, Carolynn and I are going to see Wicked. I am so excited. I downloaded the soundtrack for my mom and I made a copy for me too. I got the book on Friday. I will read it next. Tonight I had some nice hot tea and and did a little reading. That is a great way to spend a fall evening.

__________________________________________________


What Part Of Fall Are You?



You Are Changing Leaves



Pretty, but soon dead.


1 comment:

  1. Well that was a hard choice, you should have had a box that said all of the above. Fall is my favorite time of year for all the reasons on your list. I love fall foods and the "Leaf Peeping" was very cool in the east. We do not get a lot of that around here, I am sure Northern California gets a lot more fall colors then the high desert. I do like the cooler weather, warm during the day cool nights, it is perfect.
    I am excited about seeing Wicked too, I have heard good things about it. I will listen to the Cd in my car this week. Think about where you want to have dinner after, the show.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.