Saturday, December 01, 2007

Oh The Weather Outside Is Frightful

December sure is starting cold here. It has been raining for two days. (Note to Self: Buy new windshield wiper blades.) It was just pouring yesterday and today it is cold, wet, and windy. It makes it feel like Christmas time. I bought my Christmas cards today and will send them out soon. If you expect me to send you one, maybe you had better e-mail me your address just to be safe. In addition, this holiday season, lets all remember that it is the thought that counts and not the cash you spend. (Code for I am poor, so do not be mad if I don’t lavish gifts upon you.) I did purchase my first Christmas present today. (I bought a My Little Pony for Allison.)

Trisha and I decided to go ahead and try the Holidailes challenge. So look for at least one post a day through New Year’s Day. I posted my Pahrump video earlier. Carolynn just announced she would be doing the Holidailies challenge too. She wants to get a penguin badge for her website too.

We took down all the Thanksgiving stuff today and we are doing some cleaning. We listened to some Christmas tunes and we are now watching Mickey’s Christmas Carol. Tomorrow we are going to get our Christmas decorations up. Perhaps I will make a video of our decorating fun.

Christmas Wish Day 1
"Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.” -Helen Keller

2 comments:

  1. Well I would be happy to have some of your good pumpkin bread that would be great. I got tickets to see Garth Brooks today. My friend Karen and I saw him a few years ago when he doing a TV show, he was great he will have Trisha Yearwood with him too. Just like me he has friends in low places.
    I bought something for you and the girls I think you will get a lot of use out of.....I can't tell you what it is.
    Oh I got the mat for cutting fabric so we can make the blankets like Helen showed us, I am cutting squares for my Mom's quilt.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're doing Holidalies too? Impressive!

    I'm glad you like the Mary "NaBloPoMo" badge :) Congrats on "making it after all!" Good luck with Dec!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.