Friday, February 08, 2008

Rock On... Or Not

Finally, Carolynn got a phone she can live with for the next two years. It is called the Juke. It is cute and red and plays music. After months of “I want a chocolate” and practically drooling over my cousin Alyssa’s new Chocolate that she got for Christmas and eyeballing my Chocolate since I bought it… She goes in and rather than a Chocolate, she gets a Juke. As music phones go, I think the Juke is probably a better phone and it was slightly cheaper. She loves it. It is important to have a cool phone so the kids at school can see how cool you are. Seriously… I do not think teenager is going to be fun.

On other, less phone related news, my boss said something to me yesterday that I am not sure I am going to be able to live with. He has never been a super agreeable or very pleasant person, but he is usually pretty okay for a boss. However, some things just should not be let go. I gave him a letter letting him know that I will not take that kind of stuff and we should discuss that. He got it, but he is trying to pretend it did not happen. Seriously, you can cut the tension with a knife in here. We will see how I make it through the day.

In other, much better, non-phone related and non-boss related news, my friend Trish is coming to visit me. She will be here from March 12 through March 19. I am so excited. I have not seen Trisha since November 2001. It is going to be fabulous.

That is about it folks. For now anyway…

10 comments:

  1. I am glad that Carolynn got a new phone that she likes. I do not know what the boss said but it must not have been too good. Some time I wonder what guys are thinking when they open thier mouths any darn thing can come out. However we have a few women in this office that could use some training from Miss Manners.
    How cool that trish is comming to visit you. Is she driving or flying from North Carolina? Well I hope that you guys can plan some cool stuff to do while she is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this guy in question said the WRONG thing to me. He still is pretending it never happened. He is out to lunch now, but we ARE discussing his actions and my future with his company when he returns. It's in his best interest to cooperate with me in this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, just for future information... I am still employed. And my boss still wants me employed so it works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and Trish is not driving. She flying from Jacksonville, NC to LAX.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well good on both counts, you are still empoyed and Trish is flying not driving. Will she have her children with her or is this a shot vaction just hanging out relaxing with with just you guys.
    The housekeeper came today I came home to a clean house. We still have some clutter but she cleaned the blinds, the walls and baseboards, the floors and celing fans and the bathrooms she is a wonder woman. Her name is Linda, Sarah and Mike said she is very nice and even Hercules likes her. She said she is looking forword to meeting Grandpa when he gets here. Life is good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope, no kids are flying with her. Just us old chicks hanging out. It will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well sound like a great plan!!! does she have other people she wants to visit while she is here? I bet she has a list of things she wants to do while she is here. I recall when you were in Kenosha you missed burgers from Jack in the Box.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually, I have no idea her plans. She just plans to get away and relax. I don't suppose it matters.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are right it will be nice to get away and relax and just hang out. But you guys should do something that is so California....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm definitely not driving. I can't imagine driving three days across the country by myself. As for what I want to do while I'm there, I haven't given it too much thought yet. I just want to be there and away from here for a bit, lol. I'm going on a treasure hunt to find my sanity.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.