Tuesday, June 03, 2008

My Turn

Trisha got a new job....

Sarah got to find out where she is moving to...

IT'S MY TURN PEOPLE!!!!!!

Seriously, maybe some prayer would help... Pray to God, Pray To Buddha, Pray to Allah, Pray to the many Hindu Gods, whatever floats your boat, pray to the Earth Mother if you want.

Think good thoughts, send me good karma, send me well wishes...

Cross your fingers, cross your toes, cross your eyes, cross your legs... Be a pretzel.

If you want to... send money. I except cash.

In the immortal words of Catherine...

COME ON PEOPLE!!! IT'S MY TURN!!!!

8 comments:

  1. You know I'm pulling for you. I'm pulling towards Texas though. Sorry Arlene, lol. I'm a karma girl and you have great karma. Something is just around the corner waiting on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are crossing our fingers that you get a job soon!!!!! there are LOTS of jobs up here that you could get i am sure ;) i agree with trisha, you have great karma and you deserve a fantabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you guys were on my side. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and Heather... karma would never make me live in Kenosha again...

    But it might get you and the clan to come visit me where ever we might go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well if good thoughts and wishes and twisting myself into a pretzel will help you to get a job....you would have a few of them by now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I've had days like that. They pass. But it's hell waiting it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will add you to my prayer list AND cross my fingers for you.

    IT IS YOUR TURN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The more well wishers, the better. See maybe just being a pretzel wasn't enough... you had to have a team of well wishers and prayers and pretzels.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.