Saturday, July 12, 2008

Adjusting

Adjusting from living in an apartment and being employed to living in a house and being unemployed has been interesting. You might think keeping a house that is twice as big would be harder. However, we find it easier as there is finally a place to put all of this stuff. The girls have their own rooms, so there is no more fighting over who should clean it. (You see this fist…) There is more room for us all to spread out so there is less conflict. Even the cats are happy they can go outside, and I am happy the litter box has been put out in the garage.

Being unemployed is a little harder. You may think it would be nice to have all this free time on my hands, but frankly, I would rather be working. I feel like I am forgetting to do something. I look for jobs everyday. I will have one soon. I know it. David will too.

Today I am going to a little get together at my brother’s house. My goal there is to get a whole family picture. Won’t that be cool?

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at your get together today. A complete family picture would be cool. My family is so split up and spread out that we've never had one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A family get-together sounds like lots of fun! I have pictures taken of family at get-togethers 30 years or more ago. They are priceless and great fun.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.