Friday, July 25, 2008

And The Award Goes To...

Me! Of course. Yea Me!

It's nice to know I have so much internet love out there. And here it is...

I got this fabulous award from my dear blogging buddy, Eve... an all around great blogger, reader, and Mary Kay lady. She makes Idaho sound cool.

As for folks I'd like to bestow this one upon myself, my first choice would have to be Lotus at Sarcastic Mom. Her blog is filled of humor and crazy insane lust for certain vacuum cleaners. I absolutely adore it. However, Eve also bestowed this glamorous award upon her. So my second choice would have to be Dawn at Because I Said So. Who knew having six kids could be so funny...

********************


This amazing award was so generously bestowed upon me by my real actual friend Trish, without whom I probably would have gone crazy by now. This award comes with directions...

1. Put the logo on your blog. I did that.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you. Duh... Got that done too.

3. Nominate at least seven other blogs. Hmmmmm..... I don't think I like 7 people that much....

4. Add links to those blogs on your blog. Well, here goes nothing...

This award goes to...

Mom (That's my mom... Arlene to everyone else) @ Three Baseball Fanz- Because she is my mom.

Lotus @ Sarcastic Mom- Because she has nice bewbs :)

Forgetfulone- Because she rocks and makes English teachers cool.

Eve @ AdamsWife's Weblog- Because she is rocks too. (Yeah, I know she already got this one, but she deserves it twice.)

Carolynn@ Carolynn's Ocean View- Because she is my kid and she tries.

Sarah @ The World Of Sarah- Because she is my sister and I am stuck with her.

Ummm.... I know that is only 6, but seriously, those are all good ones, except maybe my sister... HAHAHAHAHA Sarah! No really, Trisha just nominated two other blogs I read, and I read hers, and that is pretty much all of them. I need to expand my blog community, I know. So take six or leave. Your choice.

5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog. I'll work on that... If you are one of these people, consider yourself notified.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the kind words and the lovely award!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.