Friday, September 12, 2008

Gibson At The Plate

Nope Dodger fans, not this Gibson...



This one...



Yep, this is my new dog Gibson, or as we call him Gibby. He is part Pomeranian, part chihuahua and 8 lbs of Dodger fan. My mom got him for me. She found him in the paper. My dad and my Grandpa named him. He is 3 1/2 months old. He is very cute. He has yet to do any business on my floor. He tried to eat my tamale, but that didn't work out for him. He did eat some puppy chow. He learned to get up on the couch. He follows me everywhere I go. He chased the cats a bit and played with Elvis. Now he is sleeping next to me on the couch. Earlier Grandpa took us all to PetsMart to get him a collar and some food. He is very good in the car and was even good in the store. The girls were so excited when they got home and found him with me on the couch. Carolynn carried him all around. I think Catherine is a bit much for him, but she already has a dog, Elvis. This is what he looked like when I brought home Gibby.



I was never a tiny dog kind of girl, but working at a pet shop and seeing everyone else's made me want one. Carolynn wanted one too. So here he is. Gibby!

7 comments:

  1. It looks like the little guy is making him self at home. My dad said he was just right,he is older then seven weeks so he is ready to train and he is a nice color too. In a few days he will be running after Catherine and Elvis too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute new puppy! i would have given ya mine if you were closer. i am just not in the mood for a dog lately especially since i am laid up with a bad back. cant wait to see more pics of gibby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!! He is SO cute. I love the last picture of him sleeping. I love my dogs but wish they were small enough to sleep in my lap. I'm jealous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is the cutest dog. He likes to sleep under the covers. He likes to chew on chips and sleep on my lap. He rides in the car and chases cats. I just love him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he is so cute! I'm not a little dog kinda girl either but that face is so cute. Love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. b boys mom... I knew you'd like his name. After all, Gibson was a Tiger more than anything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, congrats!! Gibby is very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.