Monday, October 06, 2008

On The Cat Walk... Or Dog Walk

By popular demand... My fabulous little puppy, Gibby is his various fashions.

This is Gibby in his green surf shirt. It says Surf Dog on the back.


This is Gibby in his tee-shirt. It has a checklist on it that lists "Things To Do Today" and the list consists of "Eat", "Sleep", and "Poop".


This is Gibby's Hawaiian shirt. It has palm trees on it.


Here is Gibby's Halloween shirt. He is showing his bones.


This is my favorite Gibby look. Here he is as Peter Pan. This is him with the hat.


Here he is as Peter Pan again, but without the hat.

8 comments:

  1. I love all of his clothes but the Peter Pan outfit takes the cake.

    Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... Peter Pan is priceless. You just gotta love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I have been collecting Gibby fashions around town on clearance sales and with coupons for PetSmart. He can be cute for less.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I was scrolling down and looking at all the outfits, I was saying, Oh I like that one..no, this one is the best...I love them all but the Peter Pan one is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know... Peter Pan is the best one. It's harder to find clothes for male dogs. There are pink clothes all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I like Peter Pan the most! Gibby is a very good model!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute puppy! I love the Peter Pan costume!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.