Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Cookies

We had a fun time in Palm Springs. I lost my money, but I knew I would. We ate at the buffet there and it was fabulous. I ate so much. It was all good. I have not been eating right because I have been so stressed. Now I cannot stop eating. I played some slots. I liked one called Lucky Meercats. It was like one I played in Pahrump called Lucky Lemmings. It was fun. I tried a few other ones, but that was my favorite. We went to Monday Night Football and ate some tailgate foods. They had hot dogs and chicken wings and stuff. It was good. We only stayed until half time. Then we played some more slots. I was not winning, so my mom and me went to the bar and tried a few fancy martinis. Some were better than others were.

This one was called Palm Springs. It was my favorite.


This one was called Razzberry Tini. It tasted like Formula 44. My mom really liked this one.


This one was called Lemon Head. It was very tart.


This one is called Lady Luck. It was kind of lemon-lime cherry.


This one was a melon one.


After a bunch of those, I was feeling pretty good.

Today we had a little breakfast, played some more slots and headed home. We had fun.

While I was gone, the girls spent the night at my brother’s house. I assume they had fun. I assume this because they are still there. They called this afternoon and asked if they could sleep over again. My brother was egging them on. (Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese can’t they stay????) I said yes. He took them shopping and out to eat and junk. That must have been fun. My brother, three girls, in the mall, two days before Christmas… Good luck with that. Then he took them out to eat. He is a brave soul. Now he has them for one more night.

I am still doing my holiday baking. There is only a little left. We have a million cookies, candies, and cakes.

Tomorrow I am going to my brother’s house to spend Christmas Eve. I am making some beans and Nicole is making some tamales. It will be a Christmas Fiesta.

4 comments:

  1. And did you have a headache in the morning? I'm glad you were able to relax and have some fun before you get back to the old grind of working every day.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little bit. I woke up around 5 and took some aspirin. I went back to sleep and when I woke up a few hours later, I felt fine. I hardly ever drink. I am surprised it wasn't worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did like the martini, I do not think it tasted like Formula 44. Well I guess that all the girls must be having fun with Joe and Nicole, that is cool. I am looking forward to the Tamales and the beans and rice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i so want a martini now after seeing all those! I bet you WERE feeling prety good. lol!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.