Monday, December 29, 2008

Just Chillin’

Okay, that is not all. I had some errands to run this morning. I took David to the new Red Robin because it said in the paper that they would be doing interviews there today. The paper was wrong and it will be tomorrow. I did a little house keeping. The chart is working, but I do not think they realize the rewards. Maybe when the week ends and they find out, next week they will be more willing. I do not think they believe I can give rewards because we have been poor so long.

I went by Chris, Sherri and Taylor’s this afternoon to drop off a bag of Chex Mix. I took a bag over the other day, but it was original flavor and Chris is allergic to garlic, which is an ingredient. I made a special one for her that was brown sugar and cinnamon. It is really good. They were having a nice relaxing day too. Taylor is on Christmas break.

I have spent most of the evening reading a book. It is called Cat Deck The Halls and it is the Readers Anonymous pick for December. It is about a cat that solves crimes. I was not sure I would enjoy something that sounded so silly, but it is actually good. I really enjoy reading again. Just no more Love In The Time Of Cholera. I still want to see that movie.

Carolynn is reading Tuck Everlasting. She will need tissues.

We tried our new popcorn maker tonight. The popcorn came out good. Just like the movies. It went well with my book reading.

2 comments:

  1. I started Cat Deck the Halls and still haven't finished it. I started reading another book and never got back to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goal is to read all the Twilight series, I am almost done with the second book, New Moon, then there is two more after that, they are really good. : )

    Tuck Everlasting is really good, way better then the movie.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.