Friday, March 05, 2010

A Day In The Life

I am sorry to bring you another week of news articles, but I happened to have found a bunch recently that I would like to share. That doesn't happen very often. I have plenty more stories by me coming next week and for weeks to come.

**************************


Terrible Tommy

This man killed an officer. An officer like me. A guy just trying to do his job and earn a living and support his family.

Two Gang Members Convicted Of Murder

Possible new friends?

Inmate Charged With Possession Of Weapon

A small victory for the good guys.

Guards Suspended Over Facebook Posting

Just another reason I am always very careful of what I write on the internet. Also, some guys are just jerks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.