Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I know it's a little early, but today was Thanksgiving at out house. My brother, Joe, his wife, Nicole and their kids, Allison and Nathan came to have dinner with us. It was so good. We had turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, green bean casserole, corn on the cob, rolls, and cranberry sauce. We drank sparkling cider out of fancy glasses. Nathan wandered around gnawing on a corn on the cob and a roll while watching Mickey Mouse. Then he stopped for some mashed potatoes. We all ate until we thought we would explode.

Then we played some Wii. I have Wii Party and I love it. It was so much fun. Catherine is a bit of a sore loser though. All Nathan wanted to do was spin in the desk chair. Then we had pie. We had pumpkin pie, cherry pie and a Dutch apple pie. I feel so full and sleepy.

I didn't get any good pictures though. My camera wasn't charged. I thought it was charging but no. Stupid technology. This was the only picture I got and it's not that great...



Nathan was hiding in the cupboard. But he came out when I got the camera. He is such a ham. I think Catherine might have gotten some pictures of him and Allison spinning in the desk chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.