Sunday, January 16, 2011

I Can See Dead People



Odd Thomas
By Dean Koontz

I finished this book several weeks ago. I got off to kind of a slow start with it. The writer is very descriptive, and while it helps to visualize, sometimes I just want to get right down to the story. The story was really good. It is about a guy named Odd with a sort of psychic ability. He can see dead people, but he can not talk to them. He just kind of senses what they want to tell them. He also has an unreal ability to track people. He regularly helps the police in tracking down criminals. Anyways, the story line was But the ending... Well I don't want to spoil it for you, but I was shocked.

I believe there are more books about Odd and I am certainly interested in reading those soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.