Sunday, January 08, 2017

So There Is This Boy...


And I love him so much.

And he is the most handsome boy in the whole world.

He is my son.

His name is Charlie. He was born in October 2015. And since I haven’t updated this blog since I had the boy, I figured I would write about him.


My baby boy is a rambunctious little daredevil. He does have the devil’s red hair. He is my little ginger, the only one of my four children to have red hair like his mommy.



But he is clearly daddy’s boy.


And he is not a cuddly boy either, unless he is sick or just so tired he can’t do anything else. Then we can sneak some cuddles in.



As he is the first boy, I was unprepared for the daring escapades of a little boy. Where all of my daughters were slow to crawl or walk, Charlie was up on his feet and running before he was one. He will climb anything. He is going to give me a heart attack. My daughters were verbal early on and he is just figuring out words. He communicates with direction.

Charlie is a big fan of Zootopia. As a matter of fact, no matter how big the temper tantrum, if you play Try Everything, he will stop and dance. He will also dance to Boogie Wonderland and the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Hot Dog Dance.



He is the best boy in the world. I love my Charlie.

1 comment:

  1. I love this little man so much. <3 Thank you for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.