Thursday, January 12, 2017

#Thankskoda

Carolynn got a dog. It is a husky and german shepherd mix. I am not a fan. Carolynn told me she was going to take care of this dog. But she works and goes to school. And Koda does crazy stuff. So we created a hash tag just for her.

#thankskoda

Koda ate one of my plants. Thanks Koda.

Koda pees everywhere. Thanks Koda.

Koda eats all the plastic ware. Thanks Koda.

I tried to let Koda in but she peed all over the threshold and on my foot. I needed clean socks. Thanks Koda.

Koda some how managed to get on the table but can't seem to figure out how to get off. Now I have to go outside in the freezing cold to rescue her. Thanks Koda.


I forgot what this herb is, because the sign is missing/eaten. Thanks Koda.


Koda just licked me up the nose. Thanks Koda.

We found Koda's collar... She ate it. Thanks Koda.


(FYI... She also ate Drizella's collar some how.)

I was trying to take a picture. Thanks Koda.


Thanks Koda. Thanks Carolynn.

Dogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.