Monday, July 31, 2006

So I Have Been Busy…..

That is pretty much it. I have been working. Nothing amazing or exciting, just working. Since I wrote last, we have purchased a grill. I never had a gas grill before and I like it. It is a lot less mess than charcoal. Besides, charcoal is not allowed at out apartment. Therefore, we have been a bunch of grilling maniacs. We have made hamburgers, hot dogs (regular and Dodger), steaks, and brats. Some woman at the Vons told me that she would not give her kids hot dogs because they give kids leukemia. I told her every kid in America will need chemo, and I bought more hot dogs. There are some weird people out there. What would Catherine do without hot dogs?

Last week I met an old friend from high school for dinner downtown. She was in town seeing a show so we met up. While we were sitting in the mall, we met up with another person we knew from high school. That was somewhat odd. We were there, nowhere near the high school had we gone to, and we ran in to one another there. It was kind of nice. I had a nice time. I cannot remember the last time I went out without kids.

So that is it for now. The excitement reigns on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.