Sunday, August 13, 2006

Carolynn's Kid News

Sorry I didn’t write any news for a while. I was being a lazy kid on my summer vacation. I have to go back to school on Thursday. Then I will be a fifth grader!!! Last week on Sunday, me, Catherine and David went to get the donuts. I got a bag of donut holes just for me. While we were eating donuts we watched Animanaics. Then we went to the Wild Animal Park. It was really hot. FlipFlop and Rainbow got a sister. Her name is Teacup. David bought her for me at the Wild Animal Park. Don’t you think that Teacup is a weird name?

Teacup Posted by Picasa

All week we were lazy. Then yesterday we went to the circus. It was awesome! My favorite part was the acrobats. Catherine liked the elephants a lot. I like elephants too. I got a souvenir elephant in a peanut purse. So did Catherine. Today we got up too late for donuts so mom made us pancakes and we watched more Animaniacs. Next week on Sunday we are going to Disneyland. I can’t wait! I want to ride the Tower of Terror again. Mom won’t go on it. I also want to go on Space Mountain. And I want to go on that roller coaster with the Mickey ears and I want to go on the big water ride. And I want to go on the Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean and see Captain Jack Sparrow. It’s gonna be super fun.

**************************************************
Carolynn’s Question Of The Week

Have you ever been to the circus? What was your favorite part?

Mom- Yes, three times and I like acrobats and trapeze artists.
Carolynn- Yes, three times and I like the animal trainer.
Catherine- Yes, two times and I liked the acrobats.
David- Yes, one time and I liked the acrobats.

1 comment:

  1. I've been once when I was a kid and to be honest, I don't remember too much about it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.