Monday, August 14, 2006

It Is Because We Are Too Boring To Talk About

That is why I have not been writing. Carolynn has not been writing because she is a lazy bum. We have not been too busy. I work all week. The last time I wrote, I had been out to dinner with my friend Angela and we ran into some other people we knew. Anyway, here is a picture of Angela, Iman, and me.

Me, Iman, and Angela at the mall. Posted by Picasa

Last weekend we went to the Wild Animal Park. It was a very hot day. It was cool and cloudy at our house so we figured it would be okay. Only 20 minutes away, in Escondido, it was blazing hot. Luckily, we get free drinks there so we made use of them several times. The girls are huge animal lovers. That makes the zoo and wild animal park frequent stops for us. This Saturday we went to the circus. I really like the circus and so do the girls. We had a great time. Here are a few pictures.

The kids at the circus. They are down there. Can you find them? Posted by Picasa


Carolynn the clown. Posted by Picasa


Catherine and her hat full of cotton candy. Posted by Picasa

On Sunday, we went to my grandma’s house to give her a hand setting up her new computer. My sister and my cousin were there for a visit. Here is a picture.

Carolynn, Catherine, Alyssa, and Sarah at Grandma's house. Posted by Picasa

This Sunday, we are planning to go to Disneyland. The girls are very excited. They also start school this week. As of this Thursday, Carolynn will be a fifth grader. That is the last grade before middle school. Catherine will be a second grader. She is so excited. She has clothes picked out for the next two weeks. Well, that is all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.