Sunday, September 10, 2006

The Start Of Another Week

You may have noticed a slump in my keeping up with this website as I originally set out to do. Well, there is a reason for this. Frankly, as much fun as I have writing this website, it isn’t nearly as much fun if no one is reading it.

Oh, I know there are a few readers, mostly friends of mine who live far away. That is how we keeping touch with our busy lives. We have these websites and we check them regularly. We have kids, jobs, and school we all have to deal with; if it were not for internet, we would have no friends. However, thanks to my website, Trisha’s website, and my friend Heather’s regular e-mail updates, I have friends.

However, it seems no one else reads this. It is not as if it is a secret website. It is on the World Wide Web. I e-mailed out this link to everyone I know. Still no readers. That makes it hard to want to update this website as often as I like. However, that is not my worry. Frankly, it is the loss of those who choose not to participate in the lives of this household.

What is sad is what it does to my kids. They were so excited when we started this website. Carolynn was out writing her weekly news and Catherine was taking pictures. However, when they realized no one was responding, they quit. They are kids. That is just sad. Nevertheless, it is going to be fine because here are some facts you may not have known:

1. I am happy. I have a good job. I have a nice apartment. Both of which I got myself.

2. We have fun. Thanks to my job, we can afford year passes to the San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park, annual passes to Disneyland, and trips all over. We have been to the circus, horse races, parks, beaches, hiking, and more.

3. My kids are well behaved, get good grades, and are happy.

So there you go. Read this or do not read this. It is up to you. Either way, we will be fine.

1 comment:

  1. woohoo you mentioned me in there!!!! im so glad you are happy! now you just need to take a vacation out here to visit me!!!!!! that would make me super happy!!!!!! tell the girls we say hey. i dont ever leave a comment cause i forget i can! now go start playing your trivia with me!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.