Sunday, November 12, 2006

Four Things

Four Things About Me
Things you may not have known about me....

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. I didn't have any jobs because I am not old enough to have a job.
2.
3.
4.

Four Movies I have watched over and over:
1. 50 First Dates
2. Beauty and the Beast
3. Back To The Future
4. Legally Blonde

Four Places I've Lived
1. Wisconsin
2. San Diego
3. Lakeside
4. Vista

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Simpson's
2. Animaniacs
3. The Fairly Odd Parents
4. Jimmy Neutron

Four Places I have been on vacation:
1. Nashville, Tennessee
2. Las Vegas
3. Palm Springs
4. Wisconsin Dells

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pepperoni Pizza- Not plain cheese. I am sick of plain cheese pizza.
2. BBQ Chicken
3. Hot Dogs
4. Shrimp

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In a castle
2. In a TV Show
3. Swimming
4. Being a turtle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.