Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Today we are relaxing and hanging out around the house. I cooked us a delicious turkey dinner. I think that was the best turkey I have ever cooked. I stuffed it, which I never did before. I don't know if that made the difference or maybe it was just this was the first Thanksgiving in a long time I wasn't stressed out. Anyway, the turkey was delicious. We also had mashed potatoes, corn, rolls, and cranberry sauce. For dessert we had pumpkin pie, cherry pie, and David had yellow cake with chocolate frosting.

Before dinner we played Disney Scene It and Mario Party. It was a great day. I hope everyone else had a great holiday. Here are some pictures.


Carolynn cooked us a yummy Thanksgiving breakfast of scrambled eggs and toast and peanut butter and egg sandwiches for David.


This is our bird. It had only been cooking about 2 hours. We cooked it for almost 5 hours.


Here's our table all set for dinner.


Catherine really loved her dinner.


Pumpkin Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.