Sunday, November 19, 2006

Weekend Fun

This was the best weekend ever because my friend Kina came over on Friday. When we got home, we played outside. Then I saw Kina do gymnastics since she had class. We had Pat and Oscar’s for dinner. We watched The Sixth Sense and put face cream stuff on. We stayed up all night.

Cathreine had to sleep on the couch because we were waching The Sixth Sense. I don’t think she had enough pillows. But she slept well.



On Saturday, we played hide and seek most of the day .Then me and Kina went to 5th grade church. Then we got Slurpee’s and we went to bed early.

Sunday, we all went to the Wild Animal Park. We played at the little park for a while. We drove little boats. It was lots of fun. Then I got a yo-yo. Then when we got home, we took Kina home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.