Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sunday Bloody Sunday….. Is the name of a U2 song.

Not much going on this week. We finally got all the boxes unpacked and most of the stuff put away.

Did you see the video I posted yesterday? Those were a bunch of morons! First, the guy who did the video is a moron for wasting the money on that and second the people waiting in line all night to spend $500 to $600 on a video game system were a bunch of morons. Did you hear people were shot over these things out side of a Wal-Mart? Check out my friend Trisha’s page and the post titled “Oh. My. God.” for a news story about it. These people are nuts. We have a PS2, which I bought recently for $99. Mostly the girls use it to watch movies in their room. We have a Game Cube. We all have our Nintendo DS’s so we can play Animal Crossing. I have a laptop and David has his computer. I do not even know what I would need a PS3 for.

Yesterday David and Catherine went and got haircuts. Here are some pictures.







Carolynn has had her friend Kina staying over for the weekend. Here is a picture. For more pictures see the Ocean View.



Last night we went to church. We had not been since the first time because we were moving. It was Catherine’s first time. She said it was cool because she got to sing songs and color. Carolynn and Kina had fun too. Kina and her family go to the same church.

I changed the videos in the sidebar for this week. Last week we had 80’s videos and in our trivia, we had 80’s Trivia. This week we have David’s Scariest Videos and in our trivia, we have Music Trivia. Click on the play button on the video player to view the videos. Last week I had them set to automatically play, but this week I didn’t want to scare people. Also, I noticed that our website works best if you view it using Internet Explorer.

Today we went to the WIld Animal Park. It was nice to get outside and get some exercise. Here are a couple of pictures.


David and Catherine feeding the ducks. Posted by Picasa


Carolynn and Kina in a huge bird nest Posted by Picasa


Playing on the playground Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.