Saturday, December 09, 2006

This Is MY Space

I was thinking today that I know many people who use My Space to post pictures and such. However, I like this better. I have learned to do so much with this space since I first started my first one forever ago. Those of you who knew me then may recall that my first space was all one color, there were no pictures or anything. Just words. Most of them complaining about the weather in Wisconsin.

Now, several years later, here we have a fancy tropical design. We have words in many colors. We have pictures. We have video, both homemade and from other sites directly on ours. We have a running music video list on the side. We have various links. We have the Tropical Fruit Salad Trivia Challenge, though only about three people play, David and I being two of those people. We have our quiz from yesterday. All the time I am learning new things I can do with this.

Not that I really know a whole lot about My Space. I have only heard bad things about it though and the few I have seen were unimpressive. Therefore, I will stick with my current form. I hope you enjoy it.


Not too much exciting happening today. Yesterday I had the whole day off. I ran a bunch of errands. Today I am cleaning. I know, you just cannot stand the excitement. Tomorrow we are going to Disneyland so I will have many pictures. Today I have a picture of David in his PetsMart uniform.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.