Friday, January 05, 2007

Thief!

Yesterday something terrible happened... someone stole the flames off my car! Actually, I don't know when they were stolen. David swears he saw them there on Wednesday night. He worked overnight stocking. I can't remember if they were there when I left for work yesterday morning. But yesterday, on the way home from work, I stopped for gas and there they weren't! I have had those for two years. My mom got them for me when I got my car. It was how we could tell my car from the other billion silver PT Cruisers in any parking lot. But now my car is naked. It's sad.

3 comments:

  1. I am very sorry for your loss. Please know that I am here for you in your time of need.

    To David: Thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your support in my time of loss. :)~

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.