Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Wow... here we are in 2007. Time sure flies. I hope everyone had a wonderful New Years Eve. I watched The Simpson's, just like I said. The girls should be home tomorrow. Carolynn's friends have been calling and calling. I think Mr. Wiggles misses Catherine. He keeps hanging out on her bed and meowing. I think she gives him treats. Today I am going to get cleaning. Figured I'd start the new year with a clean home. It probably won't last long, but it will be a start.

P.S. Anyone who takes all of what David wrote earlier seriously is dumber than I thought.

2 comments:

  1. well tell david that unprotected sex with strangers is an adventure so he shouldnt cut that out! LOL after all you do buy fun things at sex parties! mucho lovo!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I was tricked into going to that party. You said it was for adults only... not "For Adults Only". LOL You didn't know either did you? That was so funny! Prgnant woman at that party!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.