Monday, January 01, 2007

hai2u

hey team! happy new yarrrrs! i should get to the point, this year the plan is pretty simple. I am gonna communicate with my family some more, because you guys rock. I'd rather be talking with my dad, hes a good guy. took an old druggie friend to help me talk with him, but I'll take what i can get. It's difficult to get off my ass and take initiative to communicate with everyone, so if your feeling left out call me up, i <3 you all. and to those in Jennifer's life that think that holding a grudge and not communicating because the stick up your ass, take a hammer and put it through your brain so i don't have to hear from her about how much you suck.

gonna lay off the soda and the pizza, and work out some more, stop smoking, drinking, unprotected sex with anonymous partners, juggling burning knives, that are on fire, playing darts with forks in electrical sockets, jousting with lamps, and watching Jennifer's movie collection. man that last one sucks.

1 comment:

  1. If you don't like the movies buddy then hit the road. No one is forcing you to stay. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.