Monday, February 12, 2007

Promises...

I know if have been promising to write something for a while and I have not been delivering. I just have not had time. That and I have had very little to say. If anyone should have something to say it would be Carolynn, who also does not write anything on her page either. I will force her into it later. She has been going to friend’s houses, getting ready for camp, and going to middle school orientation. We will see what I can get her to write about….

So, about all the stuff I was going to write…

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

It is a stupid show. It is not funny. Moreover, they felt the need to hold up the city of Boston for a promotional event. What is so funny about a square guy giving the finger? NOTHING! I hope the idiots who thought up that promotional tool were taken out and shot. I mean even my cat would have known better.

Vacation

We have not made any major plans on this. I wanted to go see the other side of the country, but my budget says otherwise. So, new plan. Maybe we are going to give camping a try. Camping gear will not been too expensive a little at a time. Then for a small amount of money, we can take many weekend vacations. We can get the exercise we need. In addition, we can see many different things. We are going to try somewhere close first, to see how it goes and go from there.

In addition, since we already have annual passes for Disneyland, we were thinking it might be fun to go there for a few days and stay at one of the hotels there. We go frequently for a day, do a few things, and come home. However, it will be nice to stay and relax a few days.

Work

It is work. What can I say? I work there. I even worked a couple of Saturdays. However, since I like my job, it is okay.

American Idol

What is with all the terrible people they let through to the judges? Some of those people were just so strange. How about that girl who expected them to teach her to sing? Or that girl who gave an “I have a dream” speech. People will do anything to get on TV. This week is Hollywood week and soon the vote will be in our hands.

That should catch us up.

Yesterday we went to Disneyland. We rode a few rides, did a little shopping, and had some dinner. We have been keeping to a great budget and I am so proud. There is money in savings. Bills are paid. I even have plans to buy a CD and not the music kind. I am so good.

Well, that is it. I saw something on my friend Trisha’s blog that I need to investigate and/or steal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.