Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Finally…

Last night the car dealership finally picked me up at 5:30. They were only an hour late. Since they were an hour late to get me to work too, that makes 2 hours I wasted yesterday. My car is running great. They changed the oil, changed the filters, and changed the spark plugs and a bunch of other stuff. After I finally got my car back, I had an appointment at the local community college. I have been trying to take classes there since we moved here but things keep coming up and I kept putting it off. Therefore, I went last night and I got a list of classes I need to finish up. I enrolled in a late start class that starts in March. Then I will really get started in the summer. I would have taken more late start classes, but they were all full. I will register for summer classes early.

I would like to amend that last statement. Last night when I found out that all the late start classes I needed were full, I emailed the teachers to see if there was any way I could get in. I just got an e-mail back from one and I got in to a Multi-Cultural Studies class that I needed. It is an online class so I only have to attend the one. The other one is a math class. I am so happy.

Well, now that I am all enrolled, I cannot wait to start again. I am such a nerd. Nothing else is going on around here. We might go see the Harlem Globetrotters in two weeks. We are looking into doing some camping. That’s it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.