Thursday, May 10, 2007

Viva Technology!

I hope everyone is enjoying my videos. Of course, displaying my pictures in a video makes it much harder for people to "borrow" them, but I enjoy making them so tough. David tried to post a video on here the other day and posted it like three times. It was not actually his fault. He posted it three times several days ago, the one stuck that day, and the other two appeared this morning. Oh well, I fixed it already. Besides, his video posting was not hand made like mine are. His is just a Bon Jovi video. My Las Vegas video is not the greatest ever. I unfortunately did not have very many pictures to use. We were really only there one day, having arrived late on Friday night and left early on Sunday morning. I used every single picture I had, good or not, and a few I found on the internet. Then I stretched them out. Usually each picture should display five seconds and each title should appear about 4 seconds. I had mine stretched to six to seven seconds per picture or title. Oh well, it was only my second attempt. I expect they will get better with more practice and training. I am currently working on one that features turtles and has actual video in it. You can only guess whom it is for…

Carolynn wrote yesterday, so be sure and check that out. She does not write much, but she likes when people read what she does write.

Nothing else is going on here. I finish my classes next week. The next ones do not start until the middle of June. I am taking two more over the summer; one of them involving the making of simple movies and such. That is why I have a theory that mine will get better. The other class I am taking is math. I am not a big fan of math, but I still have to take it. I am just finishing one math class now, so I figured I would move on to the next one while it was still fresh in my head.

The girls are planning some kind of Mother’s Day thing for Sunday. They will not tell me what it is, but they giggle a lot when asked. I will try to get some video or pictures of whatever it is. I am sure it will be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.