Friday, June 22, 2007

My Last Post On The Subject

I would like to clarify about three things brought up by yesterdays post fest.

1. I am not tracking visitors to my blog to use in some malicious fashion myself. I, much like my good friend Trish, started tracking them just to see how many visitors I got for fun. If I cared who read my blog I could easily make it a “members only” blog and a person would have to sign up and sign in to read it. I don’t post anything I don’t want people to know. I stand behind everything I write. I could delete stuff if I wanted to.

2. I was looking into who was reading yesterday for the sake of Carolynn and Catherine. Both of them enjoy putting stuff up, but of course, to them, it is more fun if someone besides them reads it. Therefore, they wanted to know who reads it. This prompted the whole who reads this fest.

3. Finally, and no disrespect to my readers, it just seems like such a waste for people I know, who should be an actual part of the lives of me and the girls, to instead “secretly” read about our lives.

Therefore, with that said, and that being the last of my posts on the subject, we will move on. So those of you who read, please continue. Those of you who don’t, well, you didn’t know anything about this anyway did you?

We write these blogs for fun. So let’s get back to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.